Tuesday, December 10, 2013

very merry

Happy Nobel Prize Day!




Mmm.

Surprisingly, I am loving winter this year. {Negative digits & all.} I have had a fairly crappy attitude about cold weather for a long time, and so I am pleasantly surprised to discover that when I stop moping around, winter is pretty amazing.

I LOVE Christmas, and now I LOVE winter. Life right now is swell.

I have an excuse to have hot cocoa everyday, cuddle in front of the fire, and when driving I pretend that I am in a picture print by Currier & Ives.

Everything is sweeter now that I recognize the time limit. Knowing that next year I will be away at college has helped me to appreciate events, activities, traditions, and people that may not be available for me on a college campus.

Love life & have a very merry holiday season!

xoxo,
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment