Sunday, October 6, 2013

happy place

Happy National Noodle Day!


"Now here's a place that you can go that will make you happy. It's called a laughing place."

I'm not quite sure what my laughing place is. Phineas and Ferb cartoons? Pretending to throw things and my puppy running off to fetch them? Leaving a centimeter of milk in the carton for my mom to find?

It's the little things in life ^

But I do know where some of my happy places are.

I'm happy in my bed, right when my alarm goes off.

I'm happy when I can cuddle.

I'm happy when I can sing.

I'm happy when I am home alone and I can throw personal dance parties.

And strangely enough, I'm happy when I look at my tumblr.

I dunno why. It's something so insignificant, but I just get a happy bubble that envelops me in all kinds of warm fuzzies and uncontainable smiles.

I just like it a lot.

Kinda like chocolate.

I like chocolate a lot, too.

*cough, cough*

xoxo,
McCall



2 comments: