Monday, July 15, 2013

the power

Happy National Tapioca Pudding Day!

I love reading.

I especially love it when I am able to read an entire book in one day. For example, when I was in junior high, I would read one Pendragon book a day, so I had the entire series done in no time. 

It's actually really fun, y'all should try it sometime. 

Well, it has been a while since I have done that, so yesterday I decided to give it a go. 

The book I chose wasn't that long, only around 200 pages or so, but it was rewarding nonetheless. I just love the idea of conquering a novel. 

Plus, the book itself was one of those reads that makes you excited for life. It makes you feel that you are invincible, that the whole world; no the whole universe is your playground. I can do whatever I want to do, I can be whoever I want to be. 

Because everything I desire already exists. It's there waiting for me to call upon it, waiting for me to put in the effort and make it mine. 

I really love this book. 

The Power, Rhonda Byrne

I just ask that you give it a try. There are quite a few negative reviews out there, but only positive things can come about from this book. 

Don't let the muggles get you down. 

Besides, you never know what might be the key to help you unlock all your dreams. 

*poof*

xoxo,
McCall

1 comment:

  1. The guy sitting next to me on the plane was reading that & I may or may not have glanced over periodically to read bits & pieces. Loved those bits & pieces though. Can't wait to read the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete