Thursday, July 11, 2013

^lift

Happy World Population Day!

I would just like to inform you that I have found my new favorite stranger. Ever.

This may be a slight exaggeration, but honestly this girl is my hero.

For the longest time, I have been weighed down with regrets.

Not learning to play piano. Never joining gymnastics. Never finding a favorite sport. Wasting my summer days because I have no friends. Not starting that money-making scheme that I wanted to.

Every abandoned venture, every sidestepped opportunity haunts me. I am constantly bombarded with the thought "It's too late." It's too late. I am constantly making terrible decisions and then wallowing in the pain that results from these supposedly lost opportunities.

But this girl, this girl has shown me that I can still do it. It will take time, it won't be as easy as it could have been, but it is possible to achieve my dreams. I don't want to look back on my life and feel a wave of disappointment. I want to feel accomplished, I want to know that I did my best and did far better than anyone could have dreamed. Yeah, I messed up a ton. But I still have the potential to become something great.

I want to be great.

Wish me good luck?



xoxo,
McCall

P.S. I am going to attempt using Lift - check out my progress here.

No comments:

Post a Comment