Thursday, January 3, 2013

Troll Face

Happy Rubber Ducky Day!

Recently, I have discovered that I am excellent at making impressions of Lady Katrina, aka Troll Lady, from the British TV series Merlin.



Or so my sister says.


Wanna see something cool?

Do ya?!

Do ya?!

Here is my name in morse code:



           ( McCall ↑)

Pretty nifty, huh?


This week I start my SECOND SEMESTER OF COLLEGE! I don't even know what to say, this is quite an accomplishment.

But not really.

I can pretend.

This time around, I will be taking two online classes, instead of one, so I am hoping that I don't get too overwhelmed once spring sports and music ish starts up.

Or a job.

Those things can make you busy too.

On a random note, (which I have quite often), I love people. I was blessed to attend two parties this weekend, and I had the opportunity to spend time with some VERY amazing people. There is so much to learn, and so much to admire.


xoxo,
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment