Sunday, January 20, 2013

Disney Withdrawals

Happy Penguin Awareness Day!

So, recently I have been getting very, very homesick.

Disneyland homesick.

Like, I am honestly having withdrawals. I couldn't sleep yesterday morning, and so I went downstairs and cried while looking around on VMK revisited

Just a wee bit pathetic.

Also, I began looking at Disney careers. There is this internship program you can do in college, where you work as a castmember and get paid dirt each week. The program has very positive reviews and very negative ones. Frankly, I just want the free park passes.

In honor of my illness, and to slightly sate my thirst for the happiest place on earth, I have collected a few pictures online that really mean a lot to me. Meet Disneyland:





















xoxo,
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment