Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Years Ish

Happy 2013!

Now get this:

I don't really care for New Years Resolutions.

Because honestly, I make them everyday.

But, to humor my non-existent audience, I have composed a list of pretty little goals and ish that I am going to complete this glorious year.

1. I am going to eat healthier.
     - work up to 8 glasses of water a day
     - eat a balanced diet. yes, this includes vegetables. ugh.
     - determine a suitable diet. gluten-free? pescatarian? not sure, but I feel I need to do something.
2. Get my dream bod.
     - workout. all the time.
     - stop being lazy and sitting the majority of the day.
     - become a runner. running is fantastic fer yer old ticker
     - grow out my hair again. waistline, baby
     - work up to sleeping 8 hours a day
     - think lovely thoughts*
3. Learn
     - work harder
     - get back my old reading speed
     - overcome procrastination once and for all

These are just a few of the million thoughts crawling through my noggin. 

Word of advice:

Make goals constantly. There is no way to succeed unless you know what you want.

xoxo,
McCall

*

2 comments:

  1. Your 'non-existent audience' thinks that your goals are brilliant. You can truly do anything you put your mind to! (:

    http://shineplease.blogspot.com/2012/12/its-never-too-late.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This 'non-existent audience' agrees with Marissa - you are amazing!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete