Thursday, January 3, 2013

Don't you love me anymore, Kaleb?

Happy J.R.R. Tolkien Day!

"... and he found not an answer, but a direction."

I often wonder what large, gaping holes exist in my life. Not because I feel a deep dark void eating away at my soul, but simply because I have come to realize that I am very oblivious to much of the world around me. I am not very observant, and I would not be surprised to find that I am missing something blatantly obvious.

What do I take for granted?

I suppose that I love this flaw, because now I constantly have something to reach for, an obstacle to overcome. I always have something to find, some mystery to crack, and it will positively provide me with entertainment for the remainder of my life.

Sometimes perfection just isn't practical.

*Totally random change of topic.*

Can I just bring up how beautiful this is? 



Excuse me for this gooey-girly-moment here, but this is just so amazing. "Look at the way he holds her. Look at his facial expression. It’s as if he feels like if he lets her go, it will be forever. His desperation to stay holding on to her is simply rare. He’s holding her with the intention of never letting go. He needs her. And this is what I find beautiful."

Okay.

I'll stop now.

On a lighter note, isn't amazing how quickly memes have picked up popularity? They are literally everywhere now, and they can be very amusing.


In honor of J.R.R. Tolkien:

xoxo,
McCall


No comments:

Post a Comment