Monday, December 10, 2012

Secret-Stache-Of-Secrets

Happy Dewey Decimal System Day!

Only two weeks until Christmas break! And that, you see, means only two weeks of pretending.

Yes, you heard me, (read me?) pretending.

I have learned from past experience that in the weeks leading up to a major event, such as Christmas break, many students become restless, reckless, and the value in schoolwork takes a plunging nosedive. Then there is me: experiencing the same emotions, but feeling the need to cut the faculty some slack and at least appear to be even slightly enthused by their busywork.

-     -     -

I am a firm believer in magic. How else does my hair suddenly become a stunning, enviable work of art seconds before I must take a shower? Or how does the chocolate keep disappearing from the secret-stache-of-secrets that only I know about?

Crazy stuff. Must be magic.

Just kidding.

I don't have a secret stache.

Phooey.

xoxo,
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment