Tuesday, December 11, 2012

It's Never Too Late

Happy National Noodle-Ring Day!


Don't restrict yourself. Most opposition come from within.

Never say never. That word is filthier than double-choco-chip cookies.

Do the impossible, and know that God is with you every step of the way.

You can truly do anything you set your mind to. I am going to be able to do the splits. I am going to write a novel. I am going to start a company. I am going to be an optimist. I am going to drink a gallon of milk in one day. Whatever you desire, know that it is possible when you set your mind to it, and put forth all of your effort.

Never worry about how long something might take to accomplish. Time will pass no matter what you do, but time well spent is worth its weight in gold.

Don't end your time on earth with any regrets. Face our Father in Heaven and say "I accomplished above and beyond what was expected. I lived my life to the fullest, I took advantage of this precious gift you have given me. Thank you for my opportunities, and know I did it all for you."

How amazing will that feel?

xoxo,
McCall


1 comment: