Sunday, December 9, 2012

Puerto Rican Children


Happy International Anti-corruption Day!

  • Me: Hey, I like your shirt.
  • Them: Thanks, I got it for seventy dollars at a department store.
  • Me: Really? Because for seventy dollars at Burlington, I got the same shirt, three lamps, cashmere underwear, a golden retriever and two puerto rican children

Ohmyheck I cannot stop laughing at this.

You're welcome my lovelies.

I love how popular blogging is now. How wonderful is it that incredibly talented people have a place to share what they know, in a way that some chick in Minnesota can access? Gah, I love it so much. Funny bloggers, witty bloggers, cook-savvy bloggers, designer bloggers, I just eat em all up!

As for me, I just blog because I hate journaling and I view this as a substitute.

Well, a work in progress. I need to actually post about my life for it to count as a diary.

xoxo,
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment