Sunday, August 26, 2012

Why Are Vampires So White?

Happy Go Topless Day!

Half the time I don't know if I am simply reading too quickly, or if my posts are short/choppy.

Eh.

Whateva playa.

Mi papa is home again! Yayayayayayayay! He was away in hot, muggy, gluten-filled switzerland for a week, but we were able to snatch him back.

(Secretly, I bet he was more excited for air-conditioning than to see us... awk)

Today, I have two goals:

1) to index
2) to go on a walk in this lovely weather

Whatta party!

"... so the concept of vampires isn't so far-fetched after all. Blood contains everything you need to survive."

"Well then why are vampires so white?!"

"D-"

"Oh yeah, they don't get in the sun, or else they gonna burn."

Retelling of my favorite science lesson in 7th grade. Memories.



xoxo,
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment