Saturday, September 22, 2012

Gettin' All Thinky

Happy Hobbit Day!
and Happy Almost-A-Month-Since-I-Last-Blogged Day!!

'Ello there!

Here is a brief update on La Vida de McCall:
- I am almost in my fourth week of school
- I am terribly upset at the cold weather
- The terrible weather has given me a cold
- I am in the school musical!


Trust me, it is much better than it sounds.
The songs are catchy, the story makes you think, and our choreography is killer.

Honest.

"I want to be a thinker and a creator, not a reactor." -McCall

New mantra. Motto? (whatever it classifies as)

What is this little gem of philosophy, you may ask?

I want to think deeply, make choices that make me, and be one step ahead. I want to be unique by not basing my success or happiness on what I observe makes others happy. I want to be a whole new element, a new discovery on the periodic table. Simply McCall. Or the McCall I envision myself becoming.

Gee, I'm gettin' all thinky already.



To jumpstart my new school year, I haev accepted the 30-day photo challenge:

Sounds pretty easy, right?

What a nice, simple way to get to know me better and to keep me blogging. 

xoxo,
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment