Saturday, August 25, 2012

It's the Ish

Happy Kiss and Make Up Day!!

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Blogging is uber fun
Just like Elmers Glue

Confession#2389764

I just loooovvvvvve(d) gluing my fingers together with craft glue and then peeling it alllll off.

If you haven't tried it, you haven't lived.

Seriously.

It's the ish.



Confession#2389765

I look bad in yellow.

This year, since I am now a Junior (woot! woot!), I must wear.

- get ready -

- get set -

- g... -

... yellow (blech!) to pepfests and such. Shoot me now. Not only do we all look pasty and tacky, 400+ students are arrayed in mismatched shades of this particularly unflattering color.

Don't get me wrong.

I love yellow.

Just not on people.

There are the blessed few who can pull it off, or the even more rare shades of yellow that for some miraculous reason look snazzy on anyone.



But it is uber duber rare.

Yet hey, I'm young - there is always a chance my view will change.






...






Don't hold your breath.

Have a fabulous day!

(HSM reference - just watched Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure) ;)

xoxo,
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment