Thursday, August 23, 2012

Evel Knievel

Happy Valentino Day!

So.

I am feeling adventurous.

Seriously.

Like, gonna do some crazy ish adventurous.

I have decided to become the ultimate risk-taker. The dare devil extraordinaire, the crazy chick you see ordering jalapeƱos on her sub.

Yea, that kind of crazy.

I, McCall Booth, am about to embark on a legendary journey, an adventure of the wildest sorts - I am going to
              a) be going to fricken college on Monday
              b) start running
              c) start rollerblading (if possible)

I know, I am such a rockstar.


This may not sound so far out, but for me, I have never taken college level courses, I despise running, and I have had an irrational fear/hate for rollerblades ever since I was a child. So basically, this is ridiculous. But I want to live life to the fullest, not have any regrets, and if that includes community college and shin splints, then I will just have to deal.

Today I was able to acquire my textbooks for PSEO - History and English, what a party! (Note the sarcasm.) JK, I actually am super pumped. I lovelovelovelovelove history, and english is an art form that I wanna master.

Well kinda.

(FYI: I am taking part-time PSEO at the community college and the other half of my classes at the Senior High)

I am hoping that I am up for the challenge - this year will be interesting, to say the least.

xoxo,
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment