Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Weight Room and Ish

Happy National Maritime Day!

So... if anyone is in the mood to buy me a belated birthday present... feel free.

Or a Target gift card would be nice.

Doesn't this look delish? Recipe here.

Sorry for all of the pictures and recipes and other ish recently, this blog is a nice little storage spot!

I'm kinda scatterbrained right now.

I am actually going to miss Life Fitness. Crazy, huh?!

I dreaded that class from the moment I knew it existed. Running? For 30 minutes?

I still hate running, but I like the weight room and ish.

Abby has a choir concert tonight!

Whoopee!

Junior High concerts are SO cute.

I wanna jump down and pinch every single ruddy cheek.

But that would embarrass Abby.

I should do it.

Why are "modest" dresses so unfashionable? It is like Mormon designers are stuck in their own little world, oblivious to current fashion. Example:
Cute & Immodest:

Ugly & Modest:

In what world are people content being "stylish for a Mormon", opposed to simply being "stylish"? There are so many possibilities out there, and designers need to actually offer a place to purchase modest clothing that any girl would want to shop at. I want "cute cute", not "Mormon cute".

So if anyone is considering going into fashion, keep little 'ol me in mind.
Thanks.

xoxo,
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment