Saturday, April 28, 2012

WingErised107 | MidnightFeather7372

Happy National Hairball Awareness Day!!

I'm in a magical mood, so... HARRY POTTER TIME!

First off, “Gryffindor and Slytherin share competitiveness and strong wills. Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw share a more calm nature. Gryffindor and Hufflepuff share friendly, outgoing personalities. Slytherin and Ravenclaw share a desire for truth and knowledge. Hufflepuff and Slytherin share a strong camaraderie aspect. Ravenclaw and Gryffindor share an independent streak. In many ways, we are more alike than we think.”


Me gusta. It really puts each house in a new perspective. Also, stop hatin' on Slytherin. I am a mutt Slytherin/Ravenclaw hybrid, and proud of it!

To explain my unique situation, I will start at the beginning.
Many moons ago, I was selected to be a beta user in Pottermore - and bless my sneaky, conniving soul, I answered the placement questions in a way that would guarantee I would be in Slytherin. Now, understand, it isn't as hard as J.K.Rowling would have you believe - simply choose riches and power when those are the options. Also, I do consider this a valid evaluation, because how Slytherin of me is it to manipulate the test into placing me in Slytherin? Pretty sneaky, pretty sneaky. After all, Slytherin's are known for going to great lengths to achieve our dreams.

Anyway, when Pottermore was opened to the public, I created a second account to see what house I would belong to if I answered the questions naturally. And, what do ya know, I got Ravenclaw, the house that I had always thought I would get into when I was 11. (I had a crazy obsession with the color blue back then.)

So. That's my story.

But remember, I have trust that you will keep it hush-hush - I don't want my friends knowing that I'm not exactly a pure-blood...



I kinda have a thing against Hufflepuff - I won't say mush more than that, for fear of offending any crazy badgers.



True dat.

I'm afraid I can't beat that.



La Princessa!



Meet Cindi - this lovely gem is one of the sweetest, funniest people on this planet. She has a way of connecting with everyone - like, everyone feels comfortable around Cindi. I have known her for my entire life, and she has always been there for me. She is so beautiful, and that is one thing I remember that I thought from my wee toddler years until now. She is just such a good person and very strong too. I can always count on laughing when talking to her, and she just lifts my spirits.
Love you!

xoxo,
McCall

1 comment:

  1. What's this you have against Hufflepuffs? You DO know I'm a crazy badger, right? Love you!

    ReplyDelete