Saturday, April 28, 2012

Full House

Happy Eeyore's Birthday Day!!!

OH, STOP IT, YOU SILVER-TONGUED DEVIL. MY HAIR’S ATROCIOUS AND I’VE GOT PURSES SMALLER THAN THE BAGS UNDER MY EYES, BUT IT’S STILL SWEET OF YOU TO SAY. ANYWAY, WHAT BRINGS YOU BY? I HAVEN’T SEEN YOU IN AGES. NOT SINCE THAT LITTLE COCKTAIL SOIRÉE AT MADELEINE’S.



Man I miss Full House. Probably my favorite show. I also am kinda/seriously obsessed with the Olsen twins, and that particular fanning has been goin' on since I was five.

Any good T.V. shows that I am missing out on? I'm not big on T.V. anymore, but I will look into somethin' if it is recommended to me.


Listen to this song. Enjoy it.

I found this 'about me' on Tumblr:
1: Apart from tumblr, what do you like to do in your spare time?
     -I like to read, creep on Facebook, sing, go on walks, and go for long random drives.
2: Name a favorite of each: food, drink, color.
     -BREAD, MILK, blue
3: If you married rich and your spouse gave you $100,000 a week, what would you spend it on?
     -CLOTHES and other thrifted ish (yes, if I had that much money I would still thrift)
4: Name a favorite of each: book, movie, tv show.
     -The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson, She's the Man, 24
5: If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living or dead), who would you spend it with and what would you do?
     -Ferb; and I don't know what we would do, he kinda makes it up as he goes along
6: Name a LEAST favorite of each: food, drink, color.
     -Veggies, orange juice, pink
7: What do you spend most of your money on?
     -Clothes and random ish that I don't need
8: What kind of clothing do you prefer wearing?
    -Comfy clothes: understand, this changes based on the situation. Maybe I am most comfortable in sweats for one thing, but I would feel very out of place without heels in another.
9: Name a LEAST favorite of each: book, movie, tv show.
    -Time Cat (read about ten pages in 3rd grade and I am never goin' back), Pixar ish, and Nick @ Nite
10: If you were sat on a plane beside your favorite celebrity, what would you do?
    -Try to talk normally and not be too annoying.
11: What is the strangest thing you have in your room? (You are not allowed to explain why you own it.)
    -Plastic grass.
12: What is a weird habit you have, or people have told you have. (Weird, not bad. No nail biting or any of that nonsense.) 
    -I put the "juice" from a can of corn on my potatoes.
13: What would you consider to be the biggest insult to yourself?
    -"You think you are so good -" Something like that. Honestly people, I know very well that I have problems.
14: What are five things you absolutely have to have in your dream house?
     -A Room of Requirement (a zero-gravity chamber, a secret passageway to Disneyland, a place where time stops, etc.), a mall (no $ required), a HUGE bathroom, a room full of chocolate, and all natural-lighting.
15: If you could be reincarnated as any animal, which would you chose and why?
     -WOLF!!!! I just love how beautiful they are, and it seems like such a good life - running in the woods, protecting your pack, and just being one big happy family. Or a dragon. That'd be legit.
16: Which band (current or past) would you want to go on tour* with? (*Travel with, not preform with.) 
     -The Killers or Owl City (I know, not a real band... whatever)
17: Name a favorite of each: band, album, song.
18: Why is your favorite band your favorite?
     -Owl City: he is just so good. He is a good musician, good person, and has good music.
19: How many concerts have you attended? Which was your favorite? Least favorite? If none, who do you want to see live the most?
     -None - some techno or dubstep - not sure who yet, maybe Benny Benassi or Bassnectar.
20: What is one of your favorite song lyrics? (Who is it by?)
     -If I was a grain of sand
      Would you be Miami Beach
      So dusty with starlight
      Close your eyes a cuddle close to me
21: Who do you ship?
     -Dramione <3
22: What band merch do you own? If any, whose is it and when did you get it? If none, whose do you wish you owned?
     -None - Hymnfir
23: How did you learn of the band(s) that is currently your favorite?
     -Radio & meh brohah
24: What celebrity do you idolize the most?
     -Julie Andrews
25: Which member from which band would you most want to lather in nutella?

Hope you enjoyed a peek into the life of Kai!

xoxo,
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment