Thursday, April 26, 2012

kafe flokët kaçurrel

Happy Hug an Australian Day!

So, I am in desperate need for a haircut - but I don't know what I should do. I would love to "keep things natural", but honestly my hair is just impossible. It is not really curly or straight, and it doesn't hold either very well when I try to style it. Any advice? I have a secret desire to be a brunette, curly, long-haired gal, but that's not gonna happen. I have been thinking about getting a perm for over a year now, but I'm not sure what to do.

Hair me gusta:



Anywhooooo... Isn't amazing how much you can learn from fiction? Someday, I want to make a collection of all the quotes and nuggets of wisdom folded in the pages of the fantasies I read. Amazingly enough, most of my role models in life I find in make-believe characters rather that people I know.

Some other projects I wanna complete:
-a book of fables
-singing all of the hymns for PP
-learning to sew
-learn piano & guitar
-make a healthy cookbook, and an unhealthy cookbook... muahaha


So, when I was younger, I was OBSESSED with Aaron Carter... So, in honor of my first crush, here's a rockin' video:


Presenting... your royal highness, Princess Abigail Mckenna.



Meet Abby, my perky, beautiful, best friend. She is amazingly talented, both in the arts and in academics. She has such a loving and friendly personality, and I honestly think it is impossible for anyone to even have the slightest grudge against her. She is everything I want to be: kind, easy-going, funny, honest, responsible, and very strong. That's not even counting all of her beautiful physical features - but, let's not focus on my jealousy for now, 'kay? She has mostly the same interests as me, and I am so grateful that I have this lovely lady for my sister. Love you missy!

xoxo,
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment