Sunday, June 16, 2013

butterfly kisses

Happy Ladies' Initiated in Baseball Day!

Aaand, happy Fathers Day :)

This summer, I am already getting something done!
Crazy, right?

I have successfully gone an entire week without forgetting to do a coding lesson! Everyday, I have gone to code.org and completed one of the doo-hickeys in order to learn crazy computer ish.

I am pretty proud of myself.

Speaking of which, I am pretty proud of mi papi.

My daddy is the most interesting person I know. He has worked the strangest and most random jobs in his past, and 9 times out of 10 I find his opinions of the world as my own. We both share a love for literature, and I always go to him when I need help. He just happens to be perfect at everything he does, and he is a flawless model for what I want my future husband to be. He takes my mom out on dates every week, he is always chivalrous, and he tries so hard to make our lives as easy as possible.

I am always amazed at his quiet magnitude - does that make any sense?

He has this wonderful aura around him, and I am SO grateful that I was blessed to have the BEST father possible on this planet.

Thanks daddy.




Our song:
(Which Marissa stole for her wedding but it's okay I'm not bitter.)

We can just make it a family tradition or something.


xoxo,
Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment