Wednesday, May 15, 2013

let's celebrate!


Well, I kindamaybesorta forgot about my one-year anniversary. So, I decided to celebrate today.
Hoorah!

April 15, 2012

What a grand day in history.

In fact, it was:

- Income Tax Pay Day.
- McDonald's Day
- Take a Wild Guess Day
- That Sucks Day
- World Art Day
- Yom Ha'atzmaut

Precious.

In honor of this hallowed day, I hereby decree that you must buy me a king sized Hershey's milk chocolate bar.

Or a gym membership.

I need 'em both.

- - -      -      - - -       - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -       - - -      -      - - -

On another note,

My mom is a babe.

Honestly, she is so fricken' gorgeous. Always has been.

i.e., the picture below:


Hopefully, I will be able to age as well as she has.

She was looking for a Senior picture to use for an upcoming YW activity, and while we have no hopes of actually finding one, we were able to scavenge these beauties:




Last, but certainly not least:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


I think she should show the YW this one.

xoxo,
McCall

1 comment:

  1. McCall, you are so beautiful - inside and out! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete