Saturday, April 20, 2013

prom 2013

Happy Lima Bean Respect Day!

Guess what world!

I had the entire day to get soooo much done!

But I did nothing.

Nope.

Now it is 8:40 and I still have at least an hour and a half of homework to complete :)

I am just such a responsible person - sometimes, I astonish myself.

One reason for my lack of productivity may have been that today is prom. And I'm not going. It is also the night of a church dance. And I'm not going.

I'll have you know that neither of these were choices, life simply decided to leave me stranded today.

But it's whatever.

Moral of the story is, fun events that I am not attending = inactive McCall.

YAY

xoxo,
McCall

1 comment:

  1. I didn't get to go to prom either... At least you always have next year ;)

    oxen,
    Rissa

    (oxen: Plural of ox, which is xo backwards. Therefore, oxen=xoxo)

    ReplyDelete