Saturday, January 26, 2013

bzzzzz bzzzzzz


Happy Toad Hollow Day of Encouragement!

I miss books.

I just read a real book today, made out of paper and everything.

It felt so nice.

It has been a while since I have read for pleasure. I honestly feel as if a piece of me was missing, and I have only just reclaimed it. Books for me are healing, and they set my soul ablaze. My thinking changes entirely, I view the world so much differently.

The book I started (and completed) was Edenbrook by Julianne Donaldson. It is a 250 page Victorian styled novel, and I absolutely loved it. I would highly recommend it for anyone out there, at least for some light reading.

Any book suggestions?

I am started on a new craze.

At this moment I am impatiently waiting for Brandon Sanderson to come out with Book 2 in the Stormlight Archives. The first book was roughly 1000 pages long, and I LOVED it. Hopefully he finishes the series sooner rather than later, although by the looks of things, this series isn't high up in his priority list.

Phooey.

Onto more important matters:

Today is Abby's Birthday!


This little rascal is my best friend, even if she is the number one reason my hair is falling out. She is a natural beauty, a girl of many talents, and she has a heart of pure gold.

Happy Birthday Bee!

xoxo,
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment