Sunday, June 3, 2012

#YOLO

Happy National Pencil Day!

Everything is so beautiful.
Outside is beautiful.
People are beautiful.
Dirt is beautiful.
Homework is beautiful.
Plastic is beautiful.
Bugs are beautiful.

Everything is just so amazing.

Sorry. Just feelin' the love.

So, I am listening to Spotify right now and I am loving these songs:
The Sound of Settling by Death Cab for Cutie
Houdini by Foster the People

How do people become so... so...?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Chimborazo Day!

What a week. Only four more days of school, and then I am done! 

Recently, these two things have been popping up: Hannah Montana songs and health. Even today, in YW, we had a lesson about the word of wisdom - brought to you by a body-building, personal trainer who happens to be in your ward.

She's pretty nifty.

My niece had her baby blessing today, so my dad flew out on Friday so he could be there. 



How crazy is that? My niece. I'm getting old. Geez.

Well, I am going to enjoy every second I can get, because I don't want to grow up anymore. When I was younger, that was all that I wished for, my biggest dream. I truly missed out on many experiences because I thought I was "too old" to do those kiddish things, although I really wanted to. Now, those cravings are gone, and I have decided to make the most of the time I have.

Besides, #YOLO

xoxo,
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment