Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Ha. Sorry

Happy Do Dah Day!

Officially the last week of school! I am so very content right now, I love this feeling.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Hot Air Ballon Day!

Hola mis amigos! In Spanish class we had to create a video using medical terms and about a trip to the doctor's office - ours is pretty awesome. Please excuse the crappy editing, I was going to attempt using only production music, but I gave up on that quickly. So this video is an interesting mish-mash.
 Besides, I had to edit this alone.


I was elected to our Student Council! This was the most painless campaign ever - I didn't even need to present a speech. I'm very excited for next year now. 

Junior year, bring it on!

I really am terrible at goals.

Remember my plan to post everyday?

About that.

Ha. Sorry. 

And the past two days I have been latching my claws on every nugget of chocolate I can find. I am trying to excuse this behavior as hormones, but let's be honest: I'm just weak.

However, I am going to improve! This is an opportunity to strengthen my will, but through a "harmless" goal - to eat healthy. There will be no serious immediate consequences, so I think of my new plans as a tool to become stronger in the mental department.

I can do this!

In Life Fitness, we just watched a film about these regular, very unathletic folks, and how they were turned into Boston marathoners in nine months. One lady was 60, a man had AIDS, a woman was obese, and there was even a smoker who completed the race. It involved anywhere from 7-13 individuals - I can't quite remember, but each had a story and each improved dramatically.

Que loco!

xoxo,
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment