Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bzzzz

Happy Ride the Wind Day!

This week I am going to be a busy busy bee! Packing, flying, spending time with my mom's side, getting some last minute shopping done, exercising - hopefully I will find time to breathe! It is kind of nice though, seeing as I normally just sit my butt on the couch and tumblr all day.

I have some very sad news. Mi amiga was just dumped by her boyfriend. The poop. I don't blame him for wanting to end a relationship, that happens all the time, but he was being so odd the last week and it tore her up so badly. No one should cry that much - ever. It was simply a case of one day him being all lovey-dovey, and the next he would barely look at her. 

Grr. Boys are dumb and have cooties.

End of story.

Back to my summer plans, I am very pleased to share this EFY with Abby! It is her first EFY ever, so I am trying to be as helpful as I can - show her the ropes, ya know? If only we could room together, but she is too young to be with the 16+ group, and they place you in companies by general age groups. We will be in Provo, and that is THE BEST place to have EFY. Sorry, Minnesota.

It is so funny - at Minnesota, supposedly the food is #6 in the country, but I was sick of it on the second day. Also, the dorms were bad, the free time was limited (there was no freedom/nothing to do), the statues on campus were creepy, there was no air conditioning, and the classrooms were a wee bit small. But, you are able to keep the relationships you form, because most everyone there lives nearby, and you end up with a much larger network of friends. That is the only thing Minnesota has got going for itself right now.

I love how comfortable I feel at BYU. During free time, I felt at ease roaming the campus, while in Minnesota I felt as if I had to stay within a small zone - it is understandable, given that BYU is a Mormon campus, but nonetheless I prefer freedom to being limited.

So... uh yeah.

xoxo,
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment