Saturday, May 26, 2012

Current Cravings

So, I have been craving healthy food.

That is really weird for me.

These past few weeks I have tried eating healthier, watching what I consume, avoiding the bad fats, and yet I didn't really notice much of a difference in my life. In our home we really do not have a lot of healthy options, so this took a lot of energy and effort. On Monday I grew tired of being so careful all the time and I decided to eat what I normally would for one week. The result?

I feel nasty.

I feel tired, have blurred vision and dizziness after exercising, I feel lazier, and I just am craving fresh fruits and veggies all the time.

But I normally hate veggies.

Hopefully, we can go shopping tonight for some better food.
Hopefully, I can make a permanent resolution.
Hopefully, I will do three things this summer: eat healthier, exercise daily, and go outside.

Wish me luck?

I have mentioned Taralynn from Undressed Skeleton before, but this girl is truly amazing. Look at some of her recipes sometime, and take the time to read her bio. You will be glad you did.

My current craving:
This lunch from her blog

And these spring rolls from her blog.

She is actually such an incredible role model to me - read her story and you will understand.

xoxo,
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment