Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Thrifting?

Happy Pet Owners Independence Day!

So today my dear mother and I went shopping to find some costumes I need for Centerstage - unfortunately my brain tends to get distracted by all the funky patterns and big sweaters, so $60 later and I only have one actual "costume piece" to show for it. Darn you Goodwill, for having irresistible high-waisted pants and floral shirts! At least it was a good purchase. I don't think a single item will go to waste.

As of this second, I am procrastinating completing my math homework/studying. Hopefully, by the end of tonight, I will be the master of logarithms.

Another goal of mine: to create more smart study habits so that I will be successful in college (or PSEO if that happens.) I applied to our community college, and so now I just need to wait and see if they are willing to let me test in. It really just sounds nice to get some of my basic classes out of the way, and possibly even dabble in some Psychology or something.

I am reading a book by Orson Scott Card called Stone Tables. It is about Moses - it may or may not be accurate, but it is an amazing book. Sr. Card is my favorite author, as well as Brandon Sanderson. I am always in need of some good reads, so finding a solid author is my pot o' gold. I found a quote once that what you read is what you become, so maybe I will eventually become a righteous, extremely intelligent, manipulative, shy, boisterous, greedy, selfless, prophetic, ignorant, wise, creative, sparkly werewolf.

Here is to some cute girls who make cute videos:

Enjoy!

xoxo
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment