Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Buffering


Happy National Teach Your Children to Save Day!!!!

Man, what a great holiday! I am pretty good at saving - when I have the motivation. Otherwise, money slips out of my fingers faster than you can sneeze.

Do you enjoy sneezing? We had this debate in choir today, about whether or not sneezing is enjoyable. I for one, think it is pretty dandy. It doesn't require much effort, and the satisfaction afterwards is amazing.

Today was a nice day. I started out in a bad mood, but then I kind of slapped myself in the face and tried to be positive. I had a Solo and Ensemble contest-ish-thing, and it wasn't that big of a deal, so I wasn't too nervous. Unfortunately, the feedback given to me by my judge was exactly what I had been focusing on during rehearsals, Centerstage, choir, and voice lessons lately, so I guess I need to try harder.

Here's to a cute video:


If you wanna know more about Mormon temples from the point of view of a non-member, this article in the Huffington Post is very easy to understand, and fairly accurate.

Now about this beautiful girl:

Meet Anna, my best friend. I moved here in seventh grade, awkward, very afraid, and very alone. Right off the bat she took me under her wing and tried to help me open up. She is a very interesting person - kind, but stern, mature, but very, very childish. She has strong opinions and knows how to wrestle - but she is a sweetie and can befriend anyone. She has a gift for recognizing when others are in pain and she knows how to handle them - we always joke about how messed up her friends are, because she always ends up being the one to patch 'em up. 

Nice to meet her, the pleasure is yours. Seriously.

She is quite the princess.

xoxo,
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment