Sunday, December 2, 2012

Make a Wish

Happy National Fritters Day!

Last week, I was asked this question: If the Savior was willing to give you anything, what would you ask for? Some people in my class answered they wanted eternal life, similar to what the apostles wanted in 3 Nephi 28:2, while some cheekily mentioned the ability to fly or to control things telepathically.

What would you ask for?

I think I would first ask for more time to answer the question, because I would want to make sure I answered correctly. Should I ask for blessings on my posterity? Wisdom like Solomon? To enter speedily into His kingdom? I think that I would have a very difficult time separating the acceptable from the selfish, or the unreasonable from the altruistic.

So basically, I don't know.

Now, for some random quotes:


"Don't save something for a special occasion. Every day of your life is a special occasion." Thomas S. Monson

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous." Albert Einstein


xoxo,
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment