Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pinteresting

Happy National French Toast Day!

If you want a mini insight into the life of yours truly, then take a look at the link below:



Not a terrible place to browse for prospective Christmas presents, if you catch my drift...

Speaking of which, am I the only one who despises the pressure placed upon us poor, innocent children, who can't come up with ideas of what they want for Christmas off the top of their head?

I like things. I like a lot of things. But I also want money to be spent on things that are really worth it. I would love to have five new, soft sweaters on my birthday, but if that money could have been spent on something useful, like chocolate, then I feel slightly guilty. And guilt is not an enjoyable gift. So these things take thought.

#firstworldprobs

xoxo,
McCall

P.S. I was going to enter a rant about how much I love Pinterest, how Facebook is dying (I even had a nifty little pregnant fish comparison thrown in there), yadda yadda, but I decided to lay off for a bit.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment