Tuesday, October 23, 2012

DailyOddCompliment

Happy Information Overload Day!

I am a girl of many talents.

I can follow recipes perfectly.
And end up with cancerous cookies.

I can play a pretty good game at any sport.
But mostly I am pretty bad.

And, I can create a fool-proof method (photo challenge) to keep myself on track with a goal.
Yet not posts for a month.

You see, Ladies and Gentlemen, it takes a true artist, a person of great skill to forget the unforgettable  To ignore the in-your-face, to procrastinate the possible. I try not to boast, but there are very few capable of this feat.

Here is the scoop on the life of McCall:

Things are pretty well in my little head. I am in the process of abandoning my petty immature ways, and I am trying to become a better person. Pretty taxing procedure, I must say. I have oodles and oodles of homework this weekend, but I can handle it (or so I hope.) One EXTREMELY exciting thing is that...

(Insert drum roll here:)

...

...

...

...

... I was accepted into NHS!! I am super pumped for this, it has been my dream for a long time to get into the National Honor Society. In middle school I was accepted into NJHS, yet we moved to Minnesota before I was able to actually participate.

Anywho, I have had this post sitting as a draft for quite some time now. Time to get jiggy with it!

And here are a few of my favorite DailyOddCompliments:







xoxo,
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment