Sunday, July 15, 2012

To Be Me

I still believe in fairytales. Nothing is too fantastic to be unreal, in my opinion.

Basically, there is no way to prove that something doesn't exist, so I will keep my mind open and accept it until proven otherwise.

When you live life with an open perspective and a willingness to learn, you save a lot of mourning. There are so many opportunities and ish that seem impossible - but we must eliminate that word from our vocabulary. We don't know the outcome until it is tested - so why not shoot for happiness?

My fairytale is to be happy. To have my happily ever after. And a huge part of that, for someone like me, is to feel like myself. For a large portion of my life I haven't felt like I was being myself, when in public, and even in private. My fantasy is to be myself 100%, and to be the McCall that I have always dreamed of becoming.

It is hard though. I often feel as if I missed my chance, that the ship has sailed, opportunity passed.

That is not true. No matter your situation, I don't even care if you escaped prison and are being hunted by a tribe of Albino hunters in Buffalo, you still have the ability to become who you want to be. You can still become the shining, awesome child of God that you wanna become.

Just stay open.

You may find that your perceptions and dreams change -

for the better.



ooxxooXoXXx,
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment