Thursday, July 19, 2012

ODF5

Happy Flitch Day!

My cousin began this series of Facebook posts, and I am pretty dang excited for the rest of them:

Josiah's ABC's to happiness.

A- Appreciation

There is nothing in life that we are entitled to. Anything and everything could be taken from us in 1 minute, 1 hour, or 1 decade. Because of that, we must appreciate everything we have while we have it or it might be too late.



Now for some more fangirling:

I love Viktor Krum. He is one of the most under-appreciated characters out there, yet I am absolutely in love with him. Ignoring the fact that he is an international athlete and has thousands of adoring fans, his accent and such make him seem so humble - which I love. During the Tri-Wizard Tournament he had limitless options - any girl would swoon to be his date - and yet he chose Hermione Granger, the quiet, intelligent girl whom he would spy on. That may sound creepy, but c'mon! He would take the time to do his morning jog past her study spot, or be seen in the library. That is just so cute! He was able to identify a true beauty. Not the childish, put on girls that would follow him like lost puppies. 

He is a hero to me.

And yet, where is his Happily Ever After? After Bill and Fleur's Wedding party, we don't hear of him again.

Who knows? Maybe he is still single. ;)


I am saddened to inform you that I have recently contracted a very serious virus. So far 3,000,000+ have been stricken with the same strain of ODF5 as I have, and yet there is no cure. I'm not sure how serious it is - for right now, I am showing only minor symptoms. Please keep me in your prayers.



I have got One Direction Fever.
(Just to clear any confusion, this is ODF5)


It's absolutely crazy. 

I mean, I didn't even like What Makes You Beautiful when it first came out.

"Nah, not my type."

But oh-so-subtly the infection set in. I initially got the illness from a dear friend, Gabby. She had a serious case, and was babbling non-stop about the five foreign boys who apparently made funny vlogs. Curiosity got the better of me and I began to look up these oh-so-hilarious youtube videos, and faster than you can blink I was hooked.

Goodness.



What am I to do?

xoxo,
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment