Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pesky Pescatarians

Happy Senior Health and Fitness Day!
Happy What You Think Upon Grows Day!!




How's life?

So, today I took the Accuplacer test that is required in order to be in PSEO. The deadline for all of this ish is quickly creeping up on me, and I still need to attend an orientation. Miraculously, I was able to get into an orientation scheduled for tomorrow - this is a blessing because all other orientation dates are either full or when I am out of town. Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou heaven! 

Now, for personal crap de McCall:

I have difficulty keeping to my goals. I lose motivation and any resolve as soon as my will is challenged - and of course I am speaking about food.

 I have been trying to eat healthier, and I have been taking preventative measures, such as bringing healthier foods to a choir party that we had today. Unfortunately, as soon as I laid eyes on the pizza, I was a goner. I went the whole nine yards, which involves three different kinds of chips, some cake, donuts, etc. Well, I ate a strawberry.

That must count for something.

Seriously, though I am sick of it.

Sick of myself.

I need to stop this. I want to be so firm that a hurricane, no, a black hole couldn't move me. 

So.

As of NOW I will be good.

Let's see how long this lasts.

It is not only nutrition. I also want to improve in scripture reading, exercising, social ish, and overall laziness. No more forgotten goals.

This will be a revolutionary summer.

Take a look at this guy:

Now is that inspiration or what?

Honestly, that is so amazing. Just look at the improvement - another great story is Taralynn from UndressedSkeleton:

She has embraced a healthy lifestyle like no other. Not only is her fitness admirable, but her personal struggles in her life are truly inspirational.

Things have been a little health crazy lately in McCall's world.
It doesn't help when in science we are researching heart diseases and you get to see the negative effects these fats and sugars.

I'm half convinced I should become pescatarian. Or I could move to Japan. Learn from the best.

What do ya think?

xoxo,
McCall


No comments:

Post a Comment