Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Title-less

Happy Bugs Bunny Day!




Prom was two days ago! One of my favorite things ever: being cocooned in three blankets with some music in the background, munching on saltine crackers and scrolling through the abundance of pictures on Facebook. Can't get better than that.

I have a few ideas myself for if I ever go to prom. Numero Uno: no ugly dresses. Honestly, I love them all, but some girls just have the most horrible prom dresses, and I want to know what was goin' on in their heads when they chose them. Numero Dos: hair. Hair can often make or break style for big events like this, and I definitely want something that is cute, and also practical.

Me gusta:

Understand, my dress must be modest, so nothing low-cut or sleeveless. 

Makes dress shopping pure torture.

"We've just sucked five hours of your life away...
Tell me, how does it feel?"

If you wanna see some nifty websites, go to
the quiet place
the thoughts room

Technically, my princess week is over, but I think that I will keep puttin' up some of my pretty ladies for a while.

So, without further ado,

Meet Chelsey.

Mi chica bonita, Chelsey was my VERY first friend when I moved here. She is my sister, the ying to my yang. Our families are very close, and they are all just so fun. Anyway, Chelsey is so kind and wise beyond her years. She has had to go through so much, but she is still the most positive and amazing girls I know. I can always feel comfortable with Chelsey, and she is so beautiful. She is one of those people that you see her personality miles before you actually see her, if that makes any sense. Like, you want to know her before she even says a word. This little brat decided to leave me and go to college, but that doesn't change a thing.

xoxo,
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment