Friday, April 20, 2012

Me Gusta #1

Happy DNA day! Er... that's different... Well, okay then.

Things I like:
jeans
chocolate
long hair
short hair
cute clothes
watermelon
bread
pancakes
ice cream
milk
sweats
shorts
shaved legs
peanut butter
completed homework
sun
rain
warmth
bankets
bare feet
laughing
apples
plums
cake
cupcakes
cosmo brownies
the sky
the Book of Mormon
flowers
patterns
high heels
puppies
the universe
music
little kids
big eyes
positive attitudes
hot wings
cookies
family
siblings
summer
new things/places/experiences
disney

-high waisted pants-

-thrift stores-

-bandanas-

-these beautiful colors-




Current thoughts: Life is good. It is difficult, but it is good. So just enjoy the trials, never rush, don't waste a second, and if things are hard, don't get too stuck in the moment - everything will resolve in the end.

Current quote:"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell

Current cravings: A tan. Yes, I am being swayed by the fads and my peers, but it is getting kinda annoying when none of my pictures turn out - at least my pictures with people tanner than me.

Current goals: Eat healthier. Eat less. Apologize to Abby for being crabby today. (Another example of my mad but not)

Have a fantastic weekend!

xoxo,
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment