Monday, September 2, 2013

my boyfriend's back

Happy National Beheading Day!

This is my pre-end-of-the-world post.

Or my pre-last-first-day-of-school post.

They are kind of the same thing.

Basically I am stuck. I am super excited to continue with my life, to go to college, to do something for the world, but I am also very content being a child with no responsibilities and no payment plans to consider.

Being a kid rocks, FYI.

So here's to Senior Year. My last hoorah, my final year of coddling and minimal expectations.

Yesterday was my beautiful Mama's birthday, and in celebration we recreated the theme that we had ten years ago. For that birthday, we all performed songs from each decade of her life. This year, we "caught up" from the past ten years through recorded performances of the top hits in 2003 and up.

I am much too embarrassed to show the song from yesterday, but here is my little spotlight moment from when I was seven:


I got moves.

xoxo,
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment