Thursday, April 11, 2013

i'm fabulous

Happy Barbershop Quartet Day!


Yes.

This happened.

I would apologize, but I don't mean it. Hopefully no one is keeping score of my sorting ventures, because it is kind of embarrassing.

JK, I'm fabulous and I don't care what anybody thinks. 


I am getting suuuuuppppeeerrrr excited for Centerstage Act 3! This year is gonna be so fun, and it is a million times more difficult too! We kinda lost our choreographer, seeing as she is recovering from a spontaneous surgery, and so we are just making it up as we go. That's okay, as we are such talented people.

We can handle it.

But still, wish us luck!

In case the term "Centerstage" is unfamiliar, it basically is a spring production that is made up of songs from TV,  musicals, movies, radio, etc. It can be compared to a glee club, I suppose, but it is AMAZING.

Yeah.

xoxo,
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment